information
me
我用维尼熊壁纸贴满这晦暗空间戴上墨镜看着这可爱的世界.
131087
喜欢吃饱就睡睡饱就吃
拿着holga东拍拍西拍拍
弹弹吉他唱唱歌
乱涂胡写打发时间
超爱音乐
听陈绮贞是生活的必须
journal
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
going lo~
jamie scott & the town - when will i see your face again?
Here I am, everyday
Since you said, you'd come again,
But it's not fair, cos' you're not here,
I wait in vain, but nothing has challanged,
I'm a flower, soaking in the Rain,
If I could wish one thing, I'd hear you call my name,
So when will I see your face again,
When will you touch my life again,
When will I breathe you in again
I think I love you ...will I see your face again,
Little thing, like the rain coming,
She looked at me a certain kind of way,
Tell me girl, where are you now,
'Cos I don't know how much longer I can wait,
I'm a dreamer, waiting for the sun,
When you're coming in, I know my life's begun,
Tell me girl...
When will I see your face again,
When will you touch my life again,
When will I breathe you in again,
I think I love you, will I see your face again,
You know that all my life I've been waiting,
Waiting for some, someone like you to love me,
You can't come by like an angel, into my life,
And then fly away, fly away,
Oh honey, cos I, Uh baby, ba ba doo yeah, oh ooh,
Sing, I've only seen you, oh, I said, uh huh, I said I said, yeah
When will I see your face again (I wanna see you once in my life),
When will you touch my life again, (wanna see you twice in my life),
When will I breathe you in again (ohhh),
I think I love you, will I see your face again,
I said, see bap pa da doo ba ba
Bap ba do yeach, that's what we do yeaahhh
When will I see your face again my friend,
Oh yeah, I think you gotta let me know yeah,
Oh yeah
i'm flying le.
haha. i even changed the song here to suit the mood.
hey, remember wat i told u?
that amongst all the bad things that happen, i think that, indeed there was one thing good after all.
*wink wink*
over the mountains and the seas,
5229 miles/8415 kilometers/ 4544 nautical miles apart
5 hours ahead in a different timezone
the days? as you can see above.
well over there, days grow longer, nights grow shorter* (haha)
but i'd be back soon.
faster than u know it.
like u said
*blink blink*
=)
bye.
tagboard
links & archives
credits
Layout: doughnutcrazy
links
cheer chenlimei
chelle
shiwy
yvonne
archives
06/01/2004 - 07/01/200407/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009