information
me
我用维尼熊壁纸贴满这晦暗空间戴上墨镜看着这可爱的世界.
131087
喜欢吃饱就睡睡饱就吃
拿着holga东拍拍西拍拍
弹弹吉他唱唱歌
乱涂胡写打发时间
超爱音乐
听陈绮贞是生活的必须
journal
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Rise up!
hmm..many things to write about, of which some I've wanted to but I've decided to wait till the Easter is over.
Last week started with quarrels and tensions in the office, one which led me to call fie. He didn't say much, yet for reasons unknown to me, I wasn't the slightest worried about it. It wasn't the first time that something like that happened, to be hurt like that. What surprised myself more was the fact that I called him; like finally, I'm running to my Dad with bigger steps.
The messages delivered on Good Friday confirmed that something was indeed stirring in my heart and this was the culmination of it. Ps William asked of us to rise up, that God hunts for giants for us to slay; that with no battle nor obstacles, there would be no real victory. It was like a war cry to me; for if these people want me to lay down the values and principles which I live by, then I'd challenge them to come and take them. I thank God for the place I'm in, for indeed, it is a training ground for me, to prepare for God's glory. Feelings welled up inside of me, to take my battalion for Christ alone and to claim every inch of territory that the Enemy has taken from us.
I enjoyed the sharing sessions with my family. It was my first outing with them but it was a great one. we heard a lot from one another and it was really a good session. I guess Clare jiejie is right: this is really the starting of something. To be able to captialise on this fervour buring right here and now in our hearts, we'd be able to even come as one, forging new bonds and unity.
This is the season for our family to rise up!
I thank God for Jin Cai who's going off to Brunei, that he came for the miracle weekend. It brought to mind that last Dec, Melissa asked me how many people I'd like to have and by when. I said 3 and it'd be by next Good Friday. Well, looks like I've only got 1 and even that 1 is leaving soon. But I believe this is a good pot of soil that I'm investing in and that one day, I'd see the harvest. I commit my friend into His hands and that His word would be like a seed planted in his heart, that it would eventually blossom and be fruitful.
A year isn't too long. It's worth the wait. I'm sure.
Yat Fie's papa was hospitalised and we went and prayed for him. It was the first time I ever prayed for somebody i didn't know and in chinese too. But what was supposed to be an amputation just got postponed and postponed! Blood was flowing into a once-dead toe and it has become less swollen and red from Yat Fie's accounts. Praise the Lord, for He's really the Cure! Let's continue to pray brothers, for I'm sure we all want to see more from the Lord. Let there be a testimony of God's awesomeness come from our family that indeed God is good!
On the bus home, victoriette fell on her way up the bus. I guess it was rather painful but I saw nuanyi's hand reach out for her right away. She brushed herself and was all smiles again even though, the cut still hurts. I guess our walk with God is something like that, when we falter, He will immediately rush to us and pick us up. Our God is sometimes One who hides Himself but never One that absents Himself; sometimes in the dark, but never at a distance!
The lashes on His back, the curses hurled at Him and the nail pierced hands..they never fail to amaze me how much God love us, that the One who knew no sin died on our behalf.
And with that love, that strength, am I confident that it's time for us to rise up for tis the year of victory! Let us rise up as champions of Christ and fight the good fight!
The Lord gave me this verse durin yesterday night's QT and it'd be good to end with this:
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you.
Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence. O Lord.
They rejoice in your name all day long; they exult in your righteousness. For you are their glory and strength and by your favour you exalt our horn.
Indeed, our shield belongs to the Lord, our king to the Holy One of Israel.
(Psalm 89:14-18)
wl
tagboard
links & archives
credits
Layout: doughnutcrazy
links
cheer chenlimei
chelle
shiwy
yvonne
archives
06/01/2004 - 07/01/200407/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009