information
me
我用维尼熊壁纸贴满这晦暗空间戴上墨镜看着这可爱的世界.
131087
喜欢吃饱就睡睡饱就吃
拿着holga东拍拍西拍拍
弹弹吉他唱唱歌
乱涂胡写打发时间
超爱音乐
听陈绮贞是生活的必须
journal
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
: : a r g h : :
: : n e w f r i e n d : :
well. she isn;t tat 'new'. i knew her back in the last few weeks of July during the making of the National Day poster. but we weren;t that close. got to know her more thru MOE Excel Day rehearsals.
her name's Claryce. She's assistant class manager of 04A06 and she's from hockey. she's pretty cute. really. when she smile is like "eEeEEe", then always "Ni hao ma?" wan. very cute. very funny. and she's older than me by a mth. well, she looks like a cheshire cat. and she has a dog too! ^^
msg her quite often that my mum asks me if that's my gerfren i'm always smsing too. but my mum was happy to know i made a new fren. how few of them i have in all these 17yrs.
but as i;m writing tis entry, claryce isn't feeling veri well. guess her head's reeling. well, she hasn't had much sleep these few days due to PW. she told me she slept in the shower for a few times le. tat's pretty bad. i donno wat i can do for her. haix. i'm useless la.
hope she feels better :)
: : b r e a t h i n g : :
Breathing
Lifehouse. No Name Face (2000)
I'm finding my way back to sanity again
though I don't really know what I'm gonna do when I get there
and take a breath and hold on tight
spin around one more time
and gracefully fall back to the arms of grace
cause I am hanging on every word you say and
even if you don't want to speak tonight
that's alright, alright with me
cause I want nothing more than
to sit outside Heaven's doorand listen to you breathing
is where I wanna be yeah
I'm looking past the shadows in my mind into the truth and I'm
trying to identify the voices in my head
God which one's you
let me feel one more time what it
feels like to feel and
break these calluses off of me
one more time
cause I am hanging on every word you say and
even if you don't wanna speak tonight
that's alright, alright with me
cause I want nothing more than
to sit outside your doorand listen to your breathing
is where I wanna be yeah
where I wanna be
I don't want a thing from you
bet you're tired of me
waiting for the scraps to fall off of your table to the ground
cause I just want to be here now
cause I am hanging on every word you say and
even if you don't wanna speak tonight
that's alright, alright with me
cause I want nothing more than
to sit outside Heaven's door
and listen to your breathing
is where I wanna be yeah
cause I am hanging on every word you say and
even if you don't wanna speak tonight
that's alright, alright with me
cause I want nothing more than
to sit outside Heaven's door
and listen to you breathing
is where I wanna be yeah
where I wanna be
where I wanna be
tagboard
links & archives
credits
Layout: doughnutcrazy
links
cheer chenlimei
chelle
shiwy
yvonne
archives
06/01/2004 - 07/01/200407/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009