information
me
我用维尼熊壁纸贴满这晦暗空间戴上墨镜看着这可爱的世界.
131087
喜欢吃饱就睡睡饱就吃
拿着holga东拍拍西拍拍
弹弹吉他唱唱歌
乱涂胡写打发时间
超爱音乐
听陈绮贞是生活的必须
journal
Monday, June 21, 2004
:: a tribute to ryan ::
:: ryan ::
a tribute to ryan.
why suddenly ryan..it's like i was browsing the com for those unncessary files to delete and stuff. den i came to this Smallville espiode i downloaded for her birthday. i highlighted it..delete or dun delete..hmm..dun delete.
watched it again.
touching. very touching. no wonder she liked it.
Ryan's pretty sweet...
Chloe: It’s your jailbreak party! We even have the obligatory pistachio log ice cream cake and we managed to rustle up a band.
Ryan: (They walk over to Lana and Pete) This is so cool. Thanks, guys.
Pete: Good to see you man.
Lana: I’m so glad you’re back. (She kisses him on the cheek)
Ryan: Wow. Yeah, me too.
Lana laughs and she walks away with Chloe and Pete.
Clark: You knew about this the whole time, didn’t you.
Ryan: Half a block away.
Clark: Yeah. Thanks for not ruining the surprise.
Ryan: I was tempted to. I hate pistachio. But it was definitely worth the kiss.
He's young...but he definitely has a clear sense of right and wrong. He even tries to guide Lex away frm his path to darkness like we all know.Lex: Warrior Angel, number 1, mint condition. I have two copies of every issue, one for the collection...
Ryan: And one for reading. Why do you like Warrior Angel so much?
Lex: It helped me through some tough times when I was younger.
Ryan: After your mom died?
Lex: How did you know that?
Ryan: Clark told me.
Lex: (He goes to the pool table where more comics are laid out) The world between these glossy covers was reassuring. You knew who the heroes and villains were. When you grow up, you learn that not everything is black and white.
Ryan: So now all you see are shades of gray?
Lex: Ryan, real life is not a comic book. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty, make compromises.
Ryan: That’s what your father told you. That doesn’t mean it’s right.
Here..it continues to show his clear sense of right and wrong. It even shows a little bit of what will come..referring here to the relationship btween Clark and Lex. Haix. Ryan.
Lex: Hey. I brought you some comics.
Ryan: Clark beat you to it.
Lex: Yeah? Well, I bet he didn’t bring you number 66.
Ryan: That’s the rarest issue there is.
Lex: That’s because it’s the one where Devilicus turned against Warrior Angel.
Ryan: Weren’t they best friends?
Lex: Once upon a time.
Ryan: Well, what happened to them?
Lex: (He takes a chair from the side of the room and puts it down next to the bed. He sits) Well, they, uh, ruled the Guardian Realm together until Devilicus told Warrior Angel that they should join forces and conquer humanity. Together, no one would be able to stop them.
Ryan: What did Warrior Angel say?
Lex: He refused. He believed it was a hero’s sacred duty to protect those weaker than himself. Devilicus thought he was naive and vowed to destroy him and everything he stood for.
Ryan: (He looks at Lex for a moment) Why do you think Devilicus went bad?
Lex: I’m not sure. Probably wasn’t aware of it. You see, Ryan, in life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch.
Ryan: You should remember that, Lex.
Really hate it when he was going to die. Heart wrenching...
Clark: Whatcha reading, buddy? (Ryan shows him and Clark sits on the side of the bed) The infamous aerodrome, huh?
Ryan: Every year for my birthday, I’d wish for my own aerodrome so I could fly high above the earth. Up there, all my problems would seem so small and far away.
Clark: It’s a good idea except for the flying part.
Ryan: This is one of Lex’s favorites. Would you give it back to him?
Clark: No, you give it to him. When you get out of here.
Ryan: I know I said you should be careful of Lex. But I never told you how much he admires you. Promise me you’ll keep an eye on him after I’m gone.
Clark: Ryan, don’t talk like that, all right? You're not going anywhere.
Ryan: Clark--
Clark: Look, you just don’t give up hope, Ryan. There’s more doctors we can see.
Ryan: (His eyes start to water) Clark, you’re not listening to me. The doctor said he bought me a few extra days. I want to spend that time with my friend.
Ryan moves his head restlessly.
Clark: Ryan, what’s wrong? Ryan. Ryan, what’s wrong?
Ryan: It’s so loud in here.
Clark: All right, look. I’ll take you somewhere quiet, all right?
And the final hot air ballon scene...the aerodome tat Ryan ever wanted..to take him far far away...
Clark: What do you think?
Ryan: It’s peaceful. I thought you were afraid of flying.
Clark: Not when I have you here to protect me.
Ryan: (Quietly) Thanks, Clark.
Clark: (Brightly, trying to sound happy) For what?
Ryan: This moment. It’s perfect. I don’t want you to be angry or sad. You changed my life. You’re gonna change a lot of people’s lives, Clark. Promise me you’ll never give up?
Clark: (Nods and puts his arm around Ryan) I promise.
Ryan puts his arms around Clark, clinging to him and closing his eyes. Clark holds him and Ryan starts to cry as Clark rests his chin on top of Ryan’s head. Clark looks out at the sky, obviously holding back tears.
yeah...really memorable. tis final scene ended with a nice song by Dishwalla. you can see it as u scroll down.
it's like..sometimes i wan to be away from all these than bind me..(no no..we are not talking about gravity here.)..sometimes it's like you'd wish someone take u real far away...real real far away..but for me, it isn't happening. no one's going to take me away. no one. it's sad. i'm seriously thinking too much. sch suxs, bball team suxs, social life empty. i worry too much. ponder too much all the time. i dwell too much on the grey edges of life and i can't help falling off. tried to hide myself. but it isn;t working. i can't be indulging in writing songs and lock myself up, living in my own world, can i?
no one's going to take me away.
i can't find what i wan just by staying on zero ground.
someday i'd find my own aerodome...it will take me away. up among the clouds, all my problems would be so small..so far away.
sigh.
i'm too complex for my own good.
Dishwalla - Angels and Devils
This is the last time
That I'm ever gonna come here tonight
This is the last time, I will fall
Into a place that fails us all, inside
I can see the pain in you
I can see the love in you
But fighting all the demons will take time
It will take time
The angels they burn inside for us
Are we ever
Are we ever gonna learn to fly
The devils they burn inside of us
Are we ever gonna come back down
Come around
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold
This is the last time
That I'm ever gonna give in tonight
Are there angels or devils crawling here?
I just want to know what blurs and what is clear, to see
Still I can see the pain in you
And I can see the love in you
And fighting all the demons will take time
It will take time
The angels they burn inside for us
Are we ever
Are we ever gonna learn to fly
The devils they burn inside of us
Are we ever gonna come back down
Come around
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could break us
If I was to give in, give it up
And then
Take a breath, make it deep
'Cause it might be the last one you get
Be the last one
That could make us cold
You know that they could make us cold
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold
tagboard
links & archives
credits
Layout: doughnutcrazy
links
cheer chenlimei
chelle
shiwy
yvonne
archives
06/01/2004 - 07/01/200407/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009